I spent the evening trying to play podcaster, to no avail. After all the mixing and recording I did, I ended up abandoning my intro track, and just getting straight to the music.
Today is Valentine’s Day, and also the day that some bloggers, podcasters, twitterers are releasing a music mix for Cupid’s Hunt. Shout out to TGrundy for getting me excited about spending way too much time mixing mp3s together.
I am a lover of love songs, so it was difficult for me to be able to pick a few tracks to honor Valentine’s Day. I tried to think up so many ways to hash a love music playlist. In the end, I decided to go back to the days when I first fell in love with love songs, and bring together the tracks that fanned the love flames for me. The year was 1994, with a little cross over from 1993.
Hope you enjoy!
1. Weak – SWV
2. U Send Me Swingin’ – Mint Condition
3. Can We Talk – Tevin Campbell
4. You’re Always On My Mind – SWV
5. Lay Your Head On My Pillow – Tony! Toni! Tone!
6. Love No Limit – Mary J. Blige
7. Cry For You – Jodeci
8. Breathe Again – Toni Braxton
9. If I Ever Fall In Love (Remix) – Shai
10. Before I Let You Go – Blackstreet
11. I Miss You – Aaron Hall
Check out these other fine contributions to the project: